Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake. Chicken and penne pasta simmer together in a garlicky, creamy broth, and are quickly baked between cheesy layers of Parmesan and mozzarella. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake. This Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake Recipe from Delish.com is the best.
A Simple And Delicious Casserole Version Of A Dish Every Family Loves! Give This Chicken Alfredo Bake A Try For Your Next Dinner! Pasta, Chicken, Lots Of Cheese, And Yummy Seasonings Make This Recipe A Hit! You can cook Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake
- It’s 1/4 tsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 TSP of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/8 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 12 oz of fettuccine.
- It’s 1 Stick of butter.
- Prepare 16 oz of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 oz of cream cheese (cut into cubes).
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese (cut into cubes).
- You need 6-10 slices of Muenster cheese.
This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is always so comforting and delicious. Creamy, cozy, cheesy, carb-y comfort food alert. ♡. This time of year, when everyone seems to be craving. Chicken Alfredo Bake is an easy, weeknight casserole version of a family favorite: Chicken Alfredo.
Cheesy chicken Alfredo bake instructions
- Mix together marjoram, oregano, basil, parmesan (1/8 cup), garlic powder and panko..
- In a separate dish mix egg and milk together for an egg wash..
- Dredge chicken through egg wash then roll in breading until chicken is covered..
- Cook chicken in air fryer, 360° for 18 minutes. Or lightly pan fry in olive oil until crisp..
- Cook fettuccine until al dente..
- In a separate pan, melt butter with crushed garlic cloves. Once melted add whipping cream..
- When Alfredo boils add cubed cream cheese, stir until melted..
- Once cream cheese is dissolved, add parmesan cheese (1 cup), stir until dissolved and sauce thickens..
- Mix fettuccine and Alfredo sauce together in a baking dish, mix in cubed mozzarella cheese..
- Layer with slices of Muenster. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes..
Cheesy, white sauce with chicken, parmesan, and Finally, stir together cooked pasta, chicken and homemade Alfredo sauce and place in a casserole dish to bake. But, to make super cheesy, comfort. Creamy, cheesy packed chicken Alfredo pasta bake with three kinds of cheese and plenty to go around. Lots of gooey, stringy cheese in this fall So today we're taking good old Alfredo sauce and making a chicken pasta bake. And we'll add more cheese plus other stuff to make a great fall.