Rosemary Olive Relish Cornish Hens.
You can have Rosemary Olive Relish Cornish Hens using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Olive Relish Cornish Hens
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Fennel Seeds.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Ground Coriander.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Cornish Hens.
- You need 2 pints of grape tomatoes.
- You need 6-8 of gloves smashed garlic.
- It’s 1/2 jar of green olives.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of sliced Klamata Olives.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh Rosemary leaves chopped fine.
Rosemary Olive Relish Cornish Hens step by step
- Turn oven on to 425..
- In a bowl mix the 1st 5 ingredients. Place hens whole into a baking dish and rub all of the mixture in the bowl on them. Using all of the mixture. Place in oven for 20 minutes..
- Rinse the bowl and now add the 2nd 5 ingredients and toss like salad. Set aside. When the hens come out in 20, dump entire contents in the bowl over the top and put back in oven for 20 more minutes..