Mint lassi. A mint lassi is simply mint and yogurt — with a bit of sweetener and lime for kicks — whirled into a smooth and refreshing drink. Mint lassis have great flavor, but they also have tremendous power to. From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki.
Just a pinch of chaat masala adds funky and tangy flavor, while black pepper and Kashmiri red chili powder bring the heat. Mint and mango are joined by star anise and cardamom in this refreshing Indian yogurt drink. All Reviews for Mango-Mint Lassi with Indian Sweet Spices. You can have Mint lassi using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint lassi
- Prepare 2 cups of curd.
- It’s of As per taste black salt.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds.
- It’s Handful of mint leaves.
- It’s of as required water.
- It’s pinch of hing.
- You need cubes of as required ice.
The Mint Lassi recipe out of our category Herb! Mint Lassi – Get Indian flair in the glass: This aromatic drink that's easy! The ingredients used to prepare this drink are yogurt, mint, ginger, salt, ice cubes, green chilli, and cumin powder. A basic cooling lassi recipe with the added cooling effects of fresh mint leaves.
Mint lassi instructions
- In a big vessel add fresh curd and whisk with a whisker. Keep whisking until frothy..
- Add salt, cumin powder hing, mint leaves ice cubes and chilled water and whisk again, until everything combines well..
- Lassi is ready. Enjoy with near and dear ones..
I like to make mine so it's fairly watered down rather than the thick lassi's we are used to in the UK. Mint Lassi is a refreshing and traditional Punjabi drink made with mint leaves and yogurt. You can instantly make it anytime you want to enjoy and get relaxed on the hot summer days. Think mint, and cool is the first word that comes to mind! Indeed, mint is best known for its cooling Here we give a minty twist to the classic Punjabi lassi.