Sautéed Peas & Corn With Butter & Soy Sauce. This is our recipe for some delightful vegan sautéed peas. In this video we'll show you how to prepare this low-fat and healthy side dish in minutes. Sautéed pea greens—cooked quickly and simply—are a wonderful way to use the tender young vines of pea plants.
These sugar snap peas are so delicious. I love how easy it is to make them, and. Add frozen peas and stir to coat. You can cook Sautéed Peas & Corn With Butter & Soy Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Peas & Corn With Butter & Soy Sauce
- You need 1 cup of Frozen Peas.
- It’s 1 cup of Frozen Corn Kernels.
- It’s 20 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 of Eggs *optional.
- You need of Freshly Ground Pepper OR Chilli.
Snow peas, cooked the right way, has a beautiful mildly-sweet flavour and succulent texture. Make an amazing dish of sautéed snow peas and bean sprouts, perked up with soy sauce, sesame seeds and. Say hello to this super easy sugar snap peas with lemon side dish. This sugar snap peas recipe is my go-to side dish recipe when I don't have a lot of time for preparing a healthy side dish.
Sautéed Peas & Corn With Butter & Soy Sauce instructions
- Heat Butter in a frying pan over medium heat, add Frozen Peas and Corn Kernels, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, occasionally tossing. When Peas and Corn are lightly browned, add Soy Sauce and combine well..
- Find how to cook ‘Onsen Tamago’ at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/5750605-onsen-tamago-softly-cooked-egg.
- Sprinkle with some Pepper OR Chilli, and enjoy with freshly cooked rice..
Bright green sugar snap peas are sauteed with mushrooms and olive oil in this quick and easy vegetable side dish for two. Reviews for: Photos of Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas with Mushrooms. Skip to Sauteed Peas and Mushrooms content. This simple veggie saute is the perfect side dish to accompany any weeknight meal. Not only is it easy and quick to make, it's also super healthy, delicious, and versatile.