The Chicken Muenster with Onion.
You can cook The Chicken Muenster with Onion using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Chicken Muenster with Onion
- It’s 2 slice of bread.
- It’s 2 slice of Muenster Cheese.
- You need 5 slice of Deli Sliced Chicken breast.
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion salt.
The Chicken Muenster with Onion instructions
- Heat your frying pan to just below medium heat. Once it is hot enough add your butter…add enough that the bread can soak up but not so much that it gets to soggy.
- Add your spices to the butter in the pan then carefully place 1 slice of your choice of bread..
- Layer your sandwich with Muenster, Chicken, onions and end with Muenster..
- Finally place your last slice of bread cover if needed….cook on both sides until golden brown….add more butter and spices when you flip it. Let cool and enjoy..