Easy Pizza baked pasta. Save some time when you prepare this Easy Pizza-Pasta Bake! Follow this fun, simple recipe for a delicious entrée any night of the week. It yields a soft, chewy crust.
Soggy, overcooked noodles are the quickest way to take this pizza-inspired casserole (or any pasta casserole, for that matter) from hero to zero in a flash. Easy Pizza Pasta Bake recipe: I was looking for something to make for dinner and came up with this. In baking dish, mix pasta and pizza sauce. You can have Easy Pizza baked pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza baked pasta
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- You need 1 of roll of sausage.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Italian herbs and parmesan cheese.
Add sausage-vegetable mixture, olives, mushrooms and basil; toss until well combined. I've had things on my mind that push cooking to the back burner, or at least limit the energy I can devote to it. Fortunately, I'm realizing that there are many strategies for creating fulsome, hearty dishes without spending hours in the kitchen. This easy vegan pizza pasta bake is proof.
Easy Pizza baked pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. In a skillet cook and ground sausage fully, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, I prefer penne pasta but any shape works.
- Mix pasta with herbs, sauce, sausage.
- Top with pepperoni and then sprinkle cheese on top and add more herbs and parmesan cheese on top of desired.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or more until pasta is heated throughly and cheese is nice and melted on top.
- You can serve with garlic bread if desired or a side salad. You can add another half of a jar of pasta sauce if desired to make it stay more moist if you’re planning on putting left overs in the fridge since pasta absorbs liquids and sauces.
Pizza pasta bake is the combination of two family favorites. Stuffed with mozzarella, pepperoni, fresh basil and tomatoes, this Keyword: easy dinner recipe, Pasta bake recipe, Pizza pasta bake. And it's the easiest pizza I have ever made. Plus, the mini pepperonis are so much fun to eat! I used GF pasta in my dish, but wow!