Salna for parota. In Tamil nadu, salna recipe is one of the best side dish for parotta that is served in roadside hotels. Parotta salna is a popular streetside hotel food in Madurai, Tuticorin. Salna is a spicy, delicious side dish served with parotta in road side hotels of Tamil nadu(Kai endhi bhavan).
Empty Salna (also called as plain salna) is a tomato-based curry prepared without using any vegetables or meat, which serves as a side dish for parotta, chapati and dosa. salna,salna for parotta in tamil,kothu parotta salna recipe,parotta salna for chapathi,how to make empty salna. Hello Everyone, In Tamilnadu, Salna recipeis one of the best side dish for parotta that is server in roadside hotels. Parotta Salna is a popular street side. You can cook Salna for parota using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salna for parota
- You need of To sauté and grind.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 5-6 of Garlic pods.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
- You need 2 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 5 of whole Cashews.
- It’s of Grated coconut.
- It’s 10 of mint leaves.
- It’s of To make gravy.
- It’s of Whole spices (Cinnamon, cloves, stone flower, start anise).
- You need 1/2 of onion shopped.
- It’s 1 of small tomato chopped (optional).
- It’s leaves of Curry.
- Prepare of Vegetables or chicken (optional).
- Prepare of Spice powder (1 tsp chilly powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, pinch of turmeric powder) or replace all with 3 tsp homemade kari milagai thool.
- It’s of Salt as required.
Parotta Salna, a quick and easy to make curry for your parotta and it tastes just like the salna at parotta stall. Other than parotta, it tastes well with idli, dosa. Parotta Salna is a popular street food here in hotels in Tamil Nadu…. Chicken salna, Nattu Kozhi Salna, Egg Salna and another version of chicken salna.
Salna for parota instructions
- Heat a pan with oil. Add cumin seeds, pepper, fennel seeds, ginger, garlic and few curry leaves. Sauté for few mins..
- Add onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add tomatoes and sauté until it becomes soft. Add cashews, grated coconut and mint leaves. Switch off the flame. Cool it and grind it into smooth paste..
- In a pan add all whole spices and let it splutter. Add onion, curry leaves and sauté well. Add 1 small tomato and sauté well. Add some vegetables or chicken and sauté until it gets cooked. Add ground paste, spice powders and salt. Add enough water and cook until done..
Super delicious vegetable salna recipe to go with your roti, chapati, parota or pulao. Parota salna-chalna is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Mushroom Salna – Recipe for home-style Mushroom Salna. This recipe for mushroom salna is one of her everyday dish kind of recipe and goes so well with chapati or parotta.