Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey. Mix flour and whey, add flakes and cinnamon, coconut nectar, salt and soda. It's with great pride that I'm posting this video! COCONUT AND CINNAMON PANCAKES 🥞 FT.
They're especially good topped with maple syrup, honey, applesauce, or apple butter. Here is a fun twist on a coffee cake recipe. This easy cinnamon roll cake recipe is the best. You can cook Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey
- You need 270 g of whole wheat flour (or any other).
- Prepare 250 ml of coconut whey (or milk whey).
- It’s 5 tbsp of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut nectar (instead of sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Salt on taste.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
Get the taste of homemade cinnamon rolls without all the work. Home » Blog » Recipes » Cinnamon and Coconut Paleo Pancakes. I know Paleo pancakes are totally candy cigarettes but once in a while, I feel like making a stack. They're definitely not the same as traditional pancakes (a bit denser and drier) but our resident carb-addict, Lil-O seems to like them just.
Cinnamon pancakes on coconut whey step by step
- Mix flour and whey, add flakes and cinnamon, coconut nectar, salt and soda..
- With a table spoon put the mixture on preheated pan. Fry both sides.
- Decorate with your favorite fruits, berries, honey or yogurt 🤍.
They're a great low-carb This is a great recipe though I did make one substitution. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Cinnamon: A sprinkling of cinnamon on your food is one of the simplest ways to burn fat faster. I got these Cinnamon Oat Mancakes for my husband, and absolutely LOVES them. He loves the taste, loves how satisfying they are, and loves the results he is seeing in his I am using these pancakes to compliment my Flat Belly Diet breakfasts.