Creamy Prosciutto Pasta.
You can cook Creamy Prosciutto Pasta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Prosciutto Pasta
- It’s 9 oz of refrigerated fettuccine or linguine.
- It’s 1/2 pound of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 package (10 ounces) of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 1 jar (16 ounces) of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1/3 pound of thinly sliced proscuitto chopped.
Creamy Prosciutto Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- In a large saucepan, saute the mushroom and onions in butter until tender..
- Add the spinach and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and cook just until spinach is wilted..
- Stir in alfredo sauce and proscuitto, cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through..
- Drain pasta combine with sauce, toss to coat and serve..