Jalapeño mint jelly. Strain the jalapeño-mint jelly through a fine sieve into a large glass measuring cup. Chop jalapeños, use to your taste. Fresh mint tames the heat of the jalapenos in this sweet-and-spicy jelly.
Since the jelly must be strained into the jars before processing, set a sieve over a quart-size or larger glass measuring cup before you begin cooking. View top rated Mint jelly with jalapeno recipes with ratings and reviews. Fresh Pea Soup And Mint Jelly With Marc, Barbecued Butterflied Leg Of Lamb With Mint And Pocket Bread Home recipes > spicy > condiments > Jalapeno, Mint Jelly for Lamb. You can cook Jalapeño mint jelly using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño mint jelly
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh mint.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of apple cider vinager.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 of fresh chopped jalapenos.
- You need 1 tbsp of pectin per directions.
A spicy yet cool jelly, perfect for lamb roasts or racks. Jalapeno Jelly is one of those ways. This jelly is nice and sweet and works as a simple spread for You can also use your own homemade jalapeno jelly as the start of a glaze for those very same meals. Homemade mint jelly, using natural pectin from tart Granny Smith apples as a base, and fresh mint.
Jalapeño mint jelly instructions
- Add mint and water to a soup pan bring to a boil remove from heat let steep for 30.
- Chop jalapeños, use to your taste. I like things hot I added 4 with one having seeds. Chop remaining mint..
Jar Recipe Idea ~ Spice up Rack of Lamb! Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Fresh Mint, Water Jalapeno Peppers, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Green Food Coloring. This homemade Jalapeño Jelly is so flavorful! This homemade Jalapeño Jelly is so flavorful! Jalapeño Jelly: Jalapeño Jelly is a great sweet and spicy treat.