You can cook Big Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Big Cookies
- You need 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cup of Cake Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Cold Butter.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 500 grams of Bittersweet Chocolate.
- Prepare 100 grams of Lightly Toasted Wallnuts.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs Lightly Beaten.
Big Cookies step by step
- Sift your dry ingredients. (flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt).
- In a bowl, lightly mix the cubed cold butter using a mixer. Add the sugars and continue mixing. Once combined, add in the chocolate chips and the nuts. Continue mixing using a spatula..
- Gradually add the flour. Mix until combined. Then add beaten eggs one at a time. Mix until combined..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients. Once combined, add eggs one.
- Portion the dough into around 150g. Refrigerate for 90 mins..
- When ready to bake, oven must be pre-heated to 220c. Bake for about 26 mins..