Banana strawberry chia pudding. Mash the banana in a medium bowl. Mix the banana and the yogurt together until smooth. Pour in the almond milk, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and strawberries, and mix until well combined.
This Chia Pudding recipe is great for a light breakfast option or healthy. Quick and easy to make chia pudding with strawberries and bananas. This strawberry banana chia pudding is a healthy, delicious recipe for breakfast or a snack. You can have Banana strawberry chia pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana strawberry chia pudding
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 2 cup of strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 2 packages of monk fruit powder.
It will keep you feeling full for hours. Strawberry Banana Chia Pudding Price Breakdown. This pudding is such an easy, delicious, and. Keyword: banana chia, banana chia pudding, banana chia seed pudding.
Banana strawberry chia pudding step by step
- Mash the banana and strawberries. A blender might be handy if you don't like pounding on fruit.
- Add the chia seeds, milk and monk fruit powder to the banana and strawberry mush in a large bowl.
- Stir well for at least 1 minute.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir for another 1 minute then put into the refigerator for pudding and in the freezer if you want ice cream..
By far my favorite proportions for chia pudding. Could you substitute the banana for strawberries or mango for an alternative flavor profile? This banana split chia pudding is like having dessert for breakfast. It's made with Greek yogurt so you're getting a good amount of protein along with all the fun toppings If you make this banana split chia pudding be sure to leave a comment and star rating below letting us know how it turned out. This simple Strawberry Chia Pudding is perfect breakfast.