Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk).
You can cook Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk)
- It’s 2 cans of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 6 of maple-cream cookies, crushed with rolling pin.
Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk) step by step
- Pour coconut milk and syrup into saucepan. Cook until simmering and maple syrup is dissolved. Add vanilla. Transfer mix to a glass bowl and place in fridge..
- Once mixture is at room temperature or slightly colder, pour into standard ice-cream maker. Following manufacturer's instructions, churn for about 25 minutes..
- In last two minutes of churning, pour in the cookies..
- Ice cream is ready to eat now, but for a firmer consistency, put in freezer for a couple of hours to overnight. Ice cream will taste best when allowed to thaw for half an hour before serving, as coconut milk does not spoon as easily as dairy-based ice creams. Enjoy!.