AMIEs Special MINT Chocolate Cake.
You can cook AMIEs Special MINT Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Special MINT Chocolate Cake
- You need 150 cup of softened butter or 1 cup vegetable oil.
- You need 150 grams of sifted sugar.
- Prepare 250 of baking flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 175 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mint syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
AMIEs Special MINT Chocolate Cake instructions
- Heat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease and base line a 20cm round cake tin. In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt, and mix well..
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Gradually beat in the eggs beating until fully blended into the mixture. Stir in the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, alternately with the milk and mint syrup..
- Pour into the prepared cake tin and bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes or until done. Place on a wire rack to cool..
- Cover with chocolate glaze or you can cover with my chocolate frosting. To make the chocolate glaze, beat 1/4 heavy cream until frothy. Add the melted 4oz melted dark chocolate. Spread over the top of the cold cake. Decorate the cake. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345812-amies-chocolate-frosting.
- I used my sugar mint leaves for decoration and topped each leaves with my minted strawberries..