Lemon Dill Shrimp and Pasta.
You can cook Lemon Dill Shrimp and Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Dill Shrimp and Pasta
- You need 12 oz of thawed peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 8 oz of dried fettuccine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 7 cup of Baby spinach.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s bunch of Fresh dill.
Lemon Dill Shrimp and Pasta instructions
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towels…Finely shred 1 tsp peel from lemon set aside and squeeze juices out of lemon into a bowl and set aside.
- Cook fettuccine per package directions and set aside.
- Heat skillet with olive oil cook garlic in hot oil for about 1 min and add the shrimp cooking 3-4 min turning shrimp frequently to opaque.
- Add drained pasta and baby spinach and toss just until spinach is almost wilted not all the way wilted.
- Stir in Italian seasoning lemon peel and the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with fresh dill serve hot.