One Pot Parmesan Garlic Pasta. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately, and top with parsley. The easiest and creamiest pasta made in a single pot – even the pasta gets cooked right in the pan!
This One Pan Garlic Parmesan Pasta is such a universal dish that it can be enjoyed as a main dish or side dish. Also, it is a kid-friendly meal, and they What do I need to make Garlic Parmesan Pasta? This simple one-pot pasta is a weeknight win – fast, flavorful and endlessly customizable. You can have One Pot Parmesan Garlic Pasta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Parmesan Garlic Pasta
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 clove of garlic,minced.
- Prepare 1 can of 14oz chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk, or more as needed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 8 oz of uncooked fettuccine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Go up or down on garlic to suit your taste. This creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta is quick and easy! Your family will love the smooth, buttery garlic noodles! Serve it as a main dish or a tasty side.
One Pot Parmesan Garlic Pasta instructions
- Heat olive oil in large skillet..
- Add garlic and cook over medium heat until fragrant; 1-2min. Stirring frequently..
- Stir in chicken broth, milk,butter and fettuccine..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer. Stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked. About 20min..
- Stir in parmesan..
- If mixture is too thick, add more milk to reach the desired consistency..
You can make this one pot chicken parmesan pasta in any large skillet or pot, but I always make it in my enameled dutch oven. Pour in marinara sauce, fill up empty sauce jar with water and add to the pot. One pot pasta is a time saver because the pasta is cooked right in the sauce, in your pot or pan. This recipe yields delicious pasta as the spaghetti noodles soak up all the goodness of the ingredients. One-Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta. by Rowena Dumlao-Giardina