Mint pulao. but mint pulao can also be prepared with sona masuri rice too. finally, do visit my other indian rice recipes collection and pulao recipes collection particularly, coriander pulao, palak pulao, carrot rice. Mint pulao, also known as pudina pulao, is a simple rice recipe that goes well with raita/yogurt. It's a light dish that's decently spiced and potentially spicy depending on how much serrano/green chili you.
Mint Pulao: -Mint pulao is flavorful and can be good one pot meal. Main flavour of pulao is with green paste which is blend of ginger garlic,coconut,chillies and onion.-This can be served with some. Mint Pulao, a aroma rich pulao variety made with dominant flavor of mint leaves along with mild spices. You can have Mint pulao using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint pulao
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled rice(add the pinch of green colour boil time).
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of Finely chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare 8 of cashews.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 2 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dry pudina(mint).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 spoon of coconut powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 spoon of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
This Pudina Pulao is a healthy and nutritious one pot meal! Mint Pulao is very simple, refreshing flavorful rice perfect for your lunch/dinner! Mint pulao is very tasty and fragrant dish that can be paired with any curry or just plain raita! When the pulao is nearly ready toss in the fresh mint leaves and.
Mint pulao step by step
- Take mixer jar, add the mint, coriander, garlic,ginger, coconut powder grind it make smooth paste.
- Take pan heat oil, add the cumin seed, bay leaf, cinnamon, cashews,red chilli, dry red chilli saute for 1 minute.
- Add onion saute for 2 miunte,then add the tomato, carrot, peas stire till the all veggies get softness.
- Add the mint paste,and all spices mix well it, cook on medium gas for till the oil come on surface.
- Now add the boil rice mix well it,ready delicious mint pulao.
Pudina pulao is a flavourful one-pot meal made using fresh mint leaves and basmati rice. We have many varieties of pulao recipes in Jeyashris kitchen. Recently a friend shared fresh mint leaves from. Mushroom Mint Pulao Recipe, Tila chhatto Chawal, How To Make Mushroom Mint Pulao Recipe. A delicious North Indian rice recipe, mushroom mint pulao is delicious.