You can have Spinach cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach cupcakes
- It’s 2 of large eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh spinach puree.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk plain Yogurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 of leveled tablespoon cornstarch.
Spinach cupcakes step by step
- Heat oven to 180C..
- Whisk the eggs and vanilla until creamy..
- Add the sugar and continue whisking until pale and fluffy..
- Add the yogurt, puree of spinach, and stir lightly..
- Sift the flour with baking powder, cornstarch and baking soda, add to the mixture and stir lightly, spoon it in the cup cake baking molds..
- Bake in the preheated oven for a period of 25 to 30 minutes..