Tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce. Over medium-low heat melt butter in a large saucepan. Add garlic, onions and green pepper. Transfer onion mixture to potato with tuna, mayonnaise, rind and parsley.
Tuna Creations® BOLD Red Curry with Coconut. Try these spicy tuna corn cakes for dinner or as a fun summer party appetizer! Ingredients Place tuna in medium bowl. You can have Tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce
- You need of cakes.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 10 oz of of canned tuna.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of curried onions.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt I used Lawerys brand.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of curry sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dill weed.
Add onions, eggs, corn and milk; blend together well. In a small bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, baking soda and cayenne pepper. Cilantro Jalapeno Tuna Cakes are spicy and packed with flavor and texture. In this video making tuna fish curry recipe with simply available ingredients.
Tuna cakes with curried onions and curry sauce instructions
- Mix the cornstarch tuna, and pepper. Form into cakes. Then fry in oil. Get crunchy on both sides. Set on paper towels..
- Heat pan add butter. Fry the onions adding curry powder and seasoned salt..
- When the onions are just becoming caramelized they are done. Add to top of cakes..
- Mix the mayonnaise, curry powder, and dill weed..
- Serve, hope you enjoy!.
Niçoise tuna cakes are inspired by the tuna-crowned Niçoise salad, but modeled into something quite American. I love the unique flavor and heft of the fresh tuna, the pop of the spritely capers, and the bite of the shards of olive and lemon. Put the oil in a non-stick frying pan and set over medium-high heat. When hot, add the onion and garlic. Tuna pasta bake is a family favourite.