AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake. See great recipes for Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Layer Cake too! From Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Wiki. Your guests will prepare to eat the cake.
Do not get the caramel too dark. Drizzle a teaspoon of oil onto the tray, spread the oil. Make sure it is greased properly. You can cook AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake
- You need 300 grams of milk.
- It’s 160 grams of sifted sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of whipping cream.
- Prepare 20 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 10 grams of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 40 grams of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mint syrup.
- It’s 10 of pieces mint leaves.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of chocolate flakes.
- Prepare 1 of grated chocolate.
Pour the chocolate mixture into the tin. I see that you have been practicing your cake texture, it looks great! The cake is frosted with mint buttercream and layered with mint chocolate pieces. The cake is the photos uses Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa powder, but you can use regular cocoa powder as well.
AMIEs CHOCO MINT Cake step by step
- Whisk the eggs lightly in a mixing bowl. Add the sugar, stirring well until smooth and creamy. Mix 40 gr of flour with the cocoa powder. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Add 1 tbsp of melted butter, stirring well until well combine..
- Grease an 18cm round cake tin and pour the batter into the tin. Bake for about 20 minutes at 190ºC preheated oven until firm to the touch. Leave to cool in the tin..
- Put the milk in a saucepan together with the cornstarch and 50 grams of sugar and bring to the boil for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and put the mint leaves and leave it for 2-3 minutes. Drain well, removing all the leaves. Add the mint syrup and chill..
- Melt 50 grams of sugar in 1 tablespoon of water in a saucepan. Cool. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white with half tablespoon of sifted sugar to soft peaks. Add the melted sugar and continue beating until stiff..
- Then gently fold the egg white into cold mint mixture, mixing well. Fold the whipping cream into the mixture and chill for about 30 minutes in the freezer..
- Pour and spread the mint batter over the top of the cake and let it chill in the freezer for about 4 hours. Decorate with grated and chocolate flakes before serving..
I also used Andes mint baking chips, but you can use another mint chocolate candy if you prefer. This Mint Chocolate Chip Cake is a mint lover's dream! Layers of decadent chocolate cake topped with a silky mint chip buttercream. For the cake layers, I used my favourite chocolate cake recipe. It truly is the best if you like a rich, chocolatey flavour.