Crispy gobi without soy sauce. Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indo-Chinese dish where crispy cauliflower florets are tossed in a manchurian sauce. Does well with rice or noodles or can also be served as an appetizer. The original crispy tofu snack is deep fried until crispy and golden.
The sauce is rich and thick enough to coat the crispy cauliflower. Served with noodles or eggs fried rice as a main course. This flavor combination comes from the sauces (soy sauce, ketchup, chilli sauce and vinegar). You can have Crispy gobi without soy sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy gobi without soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of gram flour.
- You need 2 tablespoon of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of rava.
- It’s As needed of maida is optional.
- Prepare 400 grams of Small pieces of cauliflower.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Tomato sauce.
- You need As needed of Chilli sause optional.
- It’s As needed of Water to make batter.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies.
- You need As needed of Oil to fry.
There is a trick to keep the gobi manchurian crispy for some But by following this method it stays crispy till the time of serving and eating. If the florets are added to the hot sauce. Then they get soggy and soft. wine, sugar, sake, Japanese soy sauce, dashi. Vegan Teriyaki Sauce (Gluten-Free & Oil-Free)Veggies Save The Day. tamari, ginger, water, rice vinegar, garlic, cornstarch, coconut sugar.
Crispy gobi without soy sauce step by step
- Take equal quantities of rice flour, gram flour and rava and mix them with water to make a batter. A small quantity of maida can be added. I have kept maida as optional. The consistency of batter should be in a form of a thin paste..
- Add ginger garlic paste in the mixture. You can also use fresh finely cut ginger and grated garlic. Add little salt and chilli power to the mixture..
- Cut cauliflower in small pieces and add them to the paste. Coat them entirely in the paste. Heat the some oil in a kadhai and deep fry them..
- Fry them until they turn golden brown and remove them by draining their oil. Keep them aside for a while..
- Take another pan and put around 2 to 2 and half teaspoon of oil in the pan..
- Add freshly cut a small piece of ginger and 2-3 cloves of garlic to the pan and sauté them. It is optional to add 1-2 chilies to the pan. Add finely cut onion and Sauté them until they turn golden brown..
- Add finely cut capsicum to the pan and half cook them, so that they have some crunch. Add salt as per taste and 2 teaspoon of chilli power and sauté them..
- Add one tablespoon of tomato sauce to the mixture and stir it. Chilli sauce can be added to the pan. One it's ready, add the fried cauliflower pieces in the mixture. Sauté them for 2-3 mins..
- The dish is ready to be served..
If you don't have enough time, you can fry it instantly without marination. Heat oil in a kadai and put the cauliflower florets in a sprinkled way one by Enjoy eating hot with tomato sauce !! Though I am not a starter I am sure kids will love this as its crispy and yummy. Its a easy to cook starter especially for guests Ricotta cheese? Also is soya sauce the same as soy sauce?