Easy Chicken Pasta Primavera. Easy Chicken Pasta Primavera is a delicious weeknight dinner recipe that's loaded with veggies and super simple to make! This chicken pasta primavera is actually easier than most pasta recipes and the best part is that it's loaded with veggies. So if you have a family that sticks up their noses at.
Many people think it's an How to Make Pasta Primavera. This recipe is actually really easy to make. It's a bit of chopping so the prep If you are looking to add a protein to this recipe, grilled chicken breasts or rotisserie chicken. You can have Easy Chicken Pasta Primavera using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pasta Primavera
- You need 1 box of chicken/tuna helper, fettuccine alfredo flavor.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, cooked & shredded.
- It’s 10 oz of mixed vegetables of your choice, cooked & drained.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of soy milk or regular milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter/margarine.
Check out this version with chicken and veggies and all the trimmings! Creamy mushroom sauce, pasta, vegetables and chicken are stirred together to make this delicious, one-dish supper. Chicken Pasta Primavera. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Chicken Pasta Primavera recipe is filled with lean chicken, fresh veggies, and a light cream sauce.
Easy Chicken Pasta Primavera step by step
- Add all ingredients to large skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer. Cover & simmer for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Uncover. Take off heat & let it set for 5 minutes. Then serve..
My sister came up with the idea for this recipe. Since it's spring and such ("primavera" means spring in Italian). Pasta Primavera is one of her favorites. minus the. To save time, batch-cook the pasta and use precooked or rotisserie chicken for this easy, fiber-packed dish. Use a vegetable peeler to make the zucchini ribbons.