Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions.
You can have Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions
- It’s 1 lb of Salmon fillets.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions instructions
- Combine pepper, salt, paprika, cayenne, onion powder, garlic, sugar, mustard, and olive oil. This should make a thick paste..
- Spread mixture over salmon and let sit for an hour or so.
- Chop onion. Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion. Cook until golden & caramelized. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake salmon for approx 20 mins. I sometimes add a little maple syrup to the bottom of the pan before baking. Make sure to put down non stick foil if you do this for easier cleanup.
- Spread caramelized onions generously over the top of the salmon. Serve..