Brenda's Peppermint Mocha Bark.
You can have Brenda's Peppermint Mocha Bark using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Peppermint Mocha Bark
- It’s of bottom layer.
- It’s 12 oz of dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole coffee beans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of middle layer.
- Prepare 12 oz of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of coarsely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies.
- It’s of top layer.
- Prepare 12 oz of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed red & white candy canes or mints.
Brenda's Peppermint Mocha Bark step by step
- Bottom layer: melt dark chocolate and butter in microwave at 30 second intervals, stir until smooth and creamy. Mix with coffee beans and spread in greased 13×9 pan. Freeze for 15 minutes..
- Middle layer: melt milk chocolate and butter until smooth and creamy. Stir in crushed cookies, spread over dark chocolate layer. Freeze for 15 more minutes..
- Top layer: melt white chocolate and butter until smoothed and creamy. Spread over milk chocolate layer. Sprinkle with crushed candies..
- Refrigerate until set – about 4 hours should suffice. Break into pieces..