Easy Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Easy Alfredo Sauce using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare of Ingredients in my Photo.
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimp, cooked in butter with green onions, meat optional or different type of meat is fine.
- You need 1 bundle of green onions, chopped & sauted.
- You need 8 oz of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic clove, minced.
- You need of Optional.
- You need 1 cup of cooked peas, optional.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms, optional.
Easy Alfredo Sauce step by step
- In a large sauce pan, melt cream cheese and butter..
- Whisk milk, pepper, garlic and nutmeg in.. Lastly, the Parmesan cheese..
- Bring to bubble. Add your cooked pasta, meat and veggies. And then serve!!.