AMIEs ZUCCHINI al FORNO (Baked Courgettes with Mint and Garlic Stuffing).
You can cook AMIEs ZUCCHINI al FORNO (Baked Courgettes with Mint and Garlic Stuffing) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs ZUCCHINI al FORNO (Baked Courgettes with Mint and Garlic Stuffing)
- Prepare 450 grams of medium courgettes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chopped fresh mint.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of dried breadcrumbs.
- You need 6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
AMIEs ZUCCHINI al FORNO (Baked Courgettes with Mint and Garlic Stuffing) instructions
- Cut the courgettes in half lengthways. Make some diagonal incisions on the cut side. Sprinkle the cut side lightly with salt and place the courgettes halves on a wooden board, cut side down. This will allow some of the liquid to drain away..
- Heat the oven to 180°C..
- Put the chopped herbs in a bowl and add the garlic and breadcrumbs. Add half the oil gradually, while beating with a fork. Season with a good grinding of pepper and with very little salt..
- Oil a shallow baking dish or a lasagne dish large enough to hold all the cougette halves in a single layer..
- Wipe the courgettes with kitchen paper and lay them in the dish, cut side up. Spoon a little of the herb mixture over each half. Drizzle 1 tbsp of the oil over the halves and cover the dish with foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking until the courgettes are tender and the top is crisp, about 15 minutes longer..
- Drizzle with the remaining oil while the courgettes are still hot. Serve warm or at room temperature..