Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken. This YouTube thing is taking me outside of my comfort zone and. This simple Teriyaki Chicken is better than take out and made in the slow cooker too!! This Crockpot Orange Chicken is better than take out!
Here is an easy crockpot orange chicken recipe to make that cooks on it's own in your crockpot. Teriyaki Chicken Casserole is full of chicken, rice and vegetables. The teriyaki sauce gives it outstanding flavor. You can have Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skinless, boneless, large family pack).
- You need 3 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of orange 🍊, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions, chopped (use the green part to decorate your plate).
This meal is one your family will love! This delicious and succulent recipe for Crockpot orange curried chicken is made rich with whipping cream, chutney, and curry powder. We adapted orange curried chicken to cook in the crock pot. This delicious recipe, using orange juice, bell peppers, onion, and curry powder, is a fabulous dish for.
Crockpot Orange 🍊 Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into your crockpot…….
- Place your sliced onions all over chicken thighs……..
- In a large bowl combine orange juice, water, minced garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger and brown sugar, mix well……..
- Pour orange juice mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 – 8 hours, or until chicken thighs are fully cooked, stirring occasionally……lightly shred your chicken with two forks while cooking……..Halfway thru cooking I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened to prevent too much liquid from accumulating in the dish……. 😉.
- Serve over a bed of my Instant Chicken Rice, layer with some sliced oranges, top with green onions and enjoy 😉!!!.
This Crockpot Orange Chicken is a healthier, homemade version of one of our favorite takeout meals! This Crockpot Orange Chicken is sticky, sweet, and tangy and perfect over rice with a side salad or veggies! I've included freezer directions and tips below — it's a great recipe for stashing. This Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken recipe is an easy recipe perfect for busy weeknights! Keyword crock pot teriyaki chicken, crockpot teriyaki chicken, how to make teriyaki chicken, Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken, teriyaki chicken, teriyaki chicken.