Wonton-style ravioli. This wonton ravioli style is so easy. Because you are using two pieces of wonton wrappers for each wonton, either buy extra wonton skins or make less filling or. Homemade ravioli have a fresh, delicious taste that can't be beat.
The possibilities for filling are endless: sauteed mushrooms, crabmeat, even pulled pork or shredded brisket. Your wonton wrappers have been waiting for these savory fillings to turn them into ravioli. Place a tablespoon of filling in the center of a wonton wrapper and create ravioli using the same method as. You can cook Wonton-style ravioli using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wonton-style ravioli
- It’s 8 of wonton shells.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 3 oz of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 slice of tomato.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
Wonton wrappers, found in most grocery stores near the tofu, are a brilliant sub for fresh pasta when making homemade ravioli. The dough is light and thin, and it cooks to a silky texture and beautiful. A wide variety of ravioli wonton options are available to you Wonton Skin Raviolis. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
Wonton-style ravioli step by step
- Brown beef, cooking to 155°F. Season with cumin, black pepper, salt, and garlic powder..
- Cut slice of tomato, and dice. Take 4 oz of cream cheese and, in bowl, fold in beef and tomato..
- Scoop mixture into wonton shells, use water to seal sides together..
- Bring oil to 350°F. Drop wontons into oil, and cook for 90 seconds..
Pick up each ravioli and press well all. A step-by-step guide to making two delicious dishes with one simple recipe. Play or pause the video as needed for ingredients and instructions. Add this video to your web page. Click here to play the animation.