Blueberry Chia seed Jam. This Blueberry Chia Jam is delicious, easy to make, and refined sugar free. Add it to toast, smoothie bowls, oatmeal, or overnight oats for a tasty pop of When chia seeds are a put a liquid environment they form a gel which makes a great base for jam. I also use them in baked goods to replace eggs.
Eat more nutritious berries with this healthy jam. This easy chia jam is a delicious way to eat more berries on a regular basis. The recipe has been a long time coming. You can have Blueberry Chia seed Jam using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Chia seed Jam
- It’s 3 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of agave syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This blueberry chia seed jam is a healthy treat my family can enjoy every day. I hope you give this delicious and healthy blueberry chia seed jam recipe a try! If you've been looking for a way to add chia seeds to your diet, this is a great place to start. Preparation Bring blueberries, lemon zest, lemon juice.
Blueberry Chia seed Jam step by step
- Combine blueberries and agave syrup in a small pan and cook covered on medium heat until berries are soft..
- Add chia seeds and cook, stirring often, until thick, about 15 minutes..
- Remove from heat, add vanilla extract, transfer into a Mason jar and store in fridge. Jam will thicken further due to the gelling qualities of the chia..
This is the strawberry chia seed jam that I made a couple years ago: Chia seeds are magic. I love using them as thickeners in all kinds of foods from Before adding the chia seeds, the blueberries will be quite watery. Have no fear chia is here! After adding in the chia seeds and cooking the. My sugar-free blueberry chia seed jam recipe has no added sugar and uses chia seeds for their gelling ability and thickening power instead of excess sugar A beautiful, tangy sugar-free blueberry jam thickened with chia seeds and flavored with lime.