Easy Frozen Chocolate Orange 🍊 🍫 Pie 🥧.
You can have Easy Frozen Chocolate Orange 🍊 🍫 Pie 🥧 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Frozen Chocolate Orange 🍊 🍫 Pie 🥧
- Prepare 1 (6 ounce) of Ready to Use Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust.
- It’s 1 pack (3.4 ounce) of Jello Cook and Serve chocolate pudding.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of orange extract.
- It’s 1 cup of whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare of Whipped topping.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
Easy Frozen Chocolate Orange 🍊 🍫 Pie 🥧 instructions
- In a small pan heat your milk, vanilla extract and orange extract, then stir in your chocolate pudding mix…….
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then remove from heat and set pudding to the side until it cools down……..
- Add your 1 cup thawed whipped topping into chocolate pudding, stir gently until combined thoroughly……
- Pour mixture into your chocolate cookie pie crust, cover and place in freezer for several hours or overnight, or until pie is completely set……..
- Remove from freezer, leave out for about 20 – 30 minutes before slicing to soften, garnish top of pie with additional whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon powder and enjoy 😉!!.