Spicy chicken alfredo. Spicy Chicken Alfredo Pasta, Crock Pot Spicy Chicken Alfredo, One-pan Spicy Chicken Spicy Chicken Alfredo PastaFlavor Quotient. red chili flakes, cajun seasoning, cheddar cheese, heavy. Moderately spicy, creamy, and rich, this Chicken Alfredo is my low-fat take on this classic Italian dish. Just follow these step by step photo instructions.
SHARE IT!** If you have a package of Knorr Pasta Sides and a few fresh ingredients, you've got dinner! Share your DINNER SOLUTIONS for a chance. Southwest Chicken Alfredo is an easy, creamy and delicious pasta recipe with spicy chicken, vegetables, homemade alfredo sauce and cavatappi pasta. You can have Spicy chicken alfredo using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken alfredo
- You need of sauce.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 box of fettuccine noodles.
- It’s 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 dash of basil.
- Prepare 1 dash of parsley flakes.
- It’s of chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken beasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cajun spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Paprika.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
Here's what you need: olive oil, garlic, cooked sausage, chicken breasts, cajun seasoning, heavy cream, penne pasta, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley. I have been making a creamy alfredo sauce with milk for years and knew it would be the perfect homemade easy alfredo sauce for this Spicy Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken.
Spicy chicken alfredo step by step
- Melt butter and cream cheese in a saucepan add whipping cream and spices till at a light boil then and parm cheese mix well then let simmer till thick.
- Cut chicken into chunks place in plastic bag with spices shake well then thoroughly cook the chicken.
- Make the pasta.
- Mix the sauce, chicken, and pasta together and enjoy.
Our spicy alfredo sauce recipe is simple to make but packs a punch for your pasta! Ready to spice your typical Alfredo sauce up a notch? Adding in a little cayenne pepper powder is an excellent way. Ever since I was young, I remember pasta alfredo was my most favorite pasta in the world. I know there are skinny alfredo recipes out there, but I didn't go skinny.