Seared pork chop with onions. Place the pork chops in the hot skillet. You should hear them immediately begin to sizzle. Tent loosely with foil and let the.
Plus, it's all made in ONE pan! These juicy pan seared pork chops are served with an incredible French Onion flavoured gravy made with caramelised onions, then topped with melted Take the pork chops out then return the onion into the skillet to make the gravy. This way, our gravy also benefits from all those tasty brown bits left. You can have Seared pork chop with onions using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seared pork chop with onions
- Prepare 4 of pork chops.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rotisserie chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Sprinkle pork chops with ¾ teaspoon salt, ¾ teaspoon pepper, and sage; set aside. Season with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Pork Chops Recipe – Perfectly pan seared pork chops topped with tender, butter sautéed apples and onions, and covered with a But these pork chops change everything! They are perfectly seared, perfectly spiced and seasoned and I just can't get enough of the fresh apple and red onion addition.
Seared pork chop with onions instructions
- Season chops with all ingredients above on both sides.
- Place oil in pan & sear on both sides for 5 mins.
- Let chops rest meanwhile place butter in pan that u cooked the chops in add the sliced onions & place on top of chops after onions have cooked for 3 mins & enjoy 😀.
Seared pork chops topped with sautéed apples and onions are served over brown rice and sprinkled with thyme in this easy main dish recipe. Want something green with this meal? Pair it with steamed green beans or an arugula salad. If you tried these Pan-Seared Pork Chops with Pears & Caramelized Onions, don't forget to rate the recipe below and let me know how it went in the comments – I love hearing from you! Perfectly cooked pork chops are browned and smothered with caramelized onions then pan-roasted in the oven.