The Cannelloni of your dreams.
You can cook The Cannelloni of your dreams using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Cannelloni of your dreams
- Prepare 200 g of fresh spinach.
- You need 100 g of fresh green asparagus.
- It’s of Few strands of fresh basil.
- It’s of Few strands of fresh chives.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of leek.
- It’s 10 pieces of fresh cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 g of fresh champion mushrooms.
- You need 50 g of curd.
- You need 50 g of sour cream.
- It’s 50 g of fresh cheese with herbs.
- Prepare 100 g of grated cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of masala mix.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
The Cannelloni of your dreams instructions
- I prepared the cannelloni shells from scratch: really easy. Mix eggs with flour and make it into flat sheets then cook it for few minutes in salted water.
- I cooked the spinach in hot water for few minutes then chopped it into small pieces. I cut the soft headsof asparagus and left it raw for the moment.
- I sauted the mushrooms which i cut in small pieces, i used olive oil and sunflower oil mixed and i added the masala. I stirred frequently.
- When the mushrooms were almost ready, i added the asparagus stems, cut into small pieces and sauted it till soft.
- I mixed the fresh cheese, curd and sour cream with fresh basil and chives.
- I also added the spinach and the sauted asparagus and mushroom mixture.i used this curd on the pic..
- Then i mixed the cheese mixture in the mixer.
- I took the inside of the leek out and made them into natural cannelloni shells. I arranged it in the casserole dish with my home made pasta shells..
- With the help of a spoon, i filled the leek and pasta cannellonies with the cheese cream carefully and arranged the fresh asparagus heads on top..
- Next i prepared a home made tomatoe sauce. On the same olive oil on which i sauted the mushrooms, i sauted the tomatoes cut in half, with some salt and some slices of leek. After sometime i pushed the tomatoes apart a bit with my spoon and i added some of the cooking water of the spinach, and some more fresh basil. I stirred often.
- I put the tomatoe sauce on my cannellonies. Then some more fresh chives. And then generous amount of cheese.
- The result is my cannelloni dream, full of fresh gorgeous veggies and cheese types. The leek version is for keto fans or gluten free fellas. I proudly present this new recipe, i spent few days and nights thinking about how to make it, then i made it🥳.