ORANGE TOFU♥️. This recipe is vegan, gluten-free and even non-tofu lovers will love this dish! From the authors of Frugal Vegan: "Nearly everyone can remember getting Chinese food and ordering orange chicken. Its fluorescent, unnatural, gooey appearance almost.
Baked Crisp Tofu with a Delicious Orange Sauce. Serve over rice/grains and with blanched broccoli or veggies. Orange tofu – different & delicious recipe that can be served as snack/starter or as a side dish for fried rice! You can cook ORANGE TOFU♥️ using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ORANGE TOFU♥️
- Prepare 1 of small finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli optional.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare Half of tsp turmeric.
- You need Half of tsp black pepper.
- It’s Half of tsp garam masala.
- Prepare 1 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of diced tofu.
For more recipe videos, follow " Eat not. This Vegan Orange Tofu Recipe is my take on a vegan version of Panda Express orange chicken! It's so flavorful and perfect for a kid friendly weeknight dinner! This Orange Tofu is fresh and tangy, super easy to make and naturally vegan and gluten-free!
ORANGE TOFU♥️ step by step
- Let's roast cumin seeds+ginger+garlic+green chilli.
- Now add all the spices with onion and soy sauce.mix well and stir for 2 minute and then add orange juice.
- Now add 1 cup diced tofu and let's keep stirring at medium flame to observe all the FLAVORS.
- Enjoy so healthy yumm orange tofu.stay happy stay safe stay healthy.
If you used to be a fan of Orange Chicken in a previous omnivorous life, then you'll love this Vegan Orange. Easy orange tofu recipe with pillowy soft center and caramelized crispy edges tossed in a thick and Bursting with orange flavor and better than Panda Express, this orange tofu is actually healthy and. Enjoy a bowl of this delicious Crispy Orange Tofu recipe with Sticky Orange Sauce rather than calling out for takeout. This recipe delivers the best crispy, battered tofu is served in a sweet, sour vegan. This Thai-inspired orange tofu stir-fry is a one-pot, healthy, vegan, gluten-free dish that's become a weeknight favorite in our house!