Mint paratha. I made this Mint Paratha/Pudina Paratha a while back along with dal makhani and there were no Remember these minty potatoes? Mint Paratha Recipe, How To Make Mint Paratha Recipe. Mint Paratha is a delicious, appetizing and highly flavorful Indian whole wheat flat bread made with wheat flour flavoured with dry mint.
Pudina Paratha, Mint Paratha. by Tarla Dalal. Pudina Paratha also known as Mint Paratha is made from healthy ingredients like pudina, whole wheat flour and Indian spices. Pudina paratha recipe or mint lachha paratha – A delicious multi-layered Indian paratha made from mint (pudina) and few spices. You can cook Mint paratha using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint paratha
- Prepare 500 grams of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of mint.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil for atta.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil to fry paratha.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curd.
Here is a paratha recipe that one can die for. Spread butter as needed and cook. Mint Paratha is one of the popular paratha variety in any Indian Restaurant. The mint (Pudina) gives a dominating flavor to the paratha.
Mint paratha instructions
- Take mint, Ginger chilli and garlic to mixer jar and make a fine paste out of it..
- Now in a big vessel take wheat flour,oil curd,salt garam masla mix it..
- Make a soft dough by adding little os water. apply some oil and set aside..
- Now take a small portion of dough, roll it in thin size.fry on tava to both the side by adding little amount of oil..
A very simple and delicious paratha variety. Rava Mint Parathas consists of bread made with mixing different flours and flavored with fresh mint leaves. These mint parathas are unique with its own fresh flavor. Mint paratha or pudina lachha paratha recipe, an Indian flatbread, is a delicious, crisp and flaky layered paratha flavored with dried mint or fresh mint leaves. As the name says, laccha (lachcha).