Mint rice. The first recipe is a one pot dish & the second one is a tempered rice made with precooked rice. Green-colored mint rice with lovely flavors. Pudina rice Recipe with step by step photos.
Pudina rice or mint rice is a rice recipe shared here along with a video and is made using mint leaves and mint is commonly called as 'pudina'. Mint has got several benefits for human body and is widely. Mint Rice is a great recipe, especially in summers. You can have Mint rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint rice
- It’s 1 bowl of steamed rice.
- You need 1 bunch of Coriander.
- Prepare 3 of Green chilies.
- You need 1 nos of Ginger.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 bunch of Mint/pudina.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
Mint or pudina is easily available and it's rather easy to prepare a bowl of mint rice. All you need to do is add some chopped coconut, coriander to brown. Download Mint rice stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Mint Rice also known as Pudina rice or pulao is a fragrant one pot rice recipe with the freshness of mint leaves, some kick from green chilies, garlic ,ginger and lime made in Instant Pot Pressure.
Mint rice step by step
- Add mint, coriander, ginger-garlic and green chillies. According to taste in blending jar and blend in a fine paste..
- Add 1 tsp oil in pan and add blended fine paste along with steamed rice then add salt to taste..
- Fry rice for 2-3 minutes and here is your mint rice is ready to serve, believe me, it is too tasty..
After steaming the mint in the hot pot of rice, she serves the dish before the rice has fully absorbed all the liquid, for a wildly aromatic, pleasingly soupy side dish to grilled fish, lamb, or pork. Lemon Mint Rice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mint Pulao or pudina pulao is one of my favourite mixed rice recipes. I have seem many variations of this mint rice recipe but this is the kind I like the best and stick to making. Mint Rice Recipe, How To Make Mint Rice Recipe.