Pizza monkey bread. This Pizza Monkey Bread is stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and garlic all in a Bundt pan. Pizza Monkey Bread. posted by Christy Denney Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread. featured in Soft & Savory Monkey Breads For A Party.
Carefully turn the bundt pan on top of a plate and give it a slight jiggle to release the monkey bread. Pizza Monkey Bread makes for the perfect appetizer. Soft bites of pizza bread that you can tear off Are you ready for Pizza Monkey Bread? You can cook Pizza monkey bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza monkey bread
- Prepare 2 cans of Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pepperoni cut them in half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes *optional*.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need of Sever with pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
- You need of You can add any pizza toppings you like.
- Prepare of Mushrooms, peppers, onions, olives, just make sure you cut them somewhat small.
Imagine a mini pull apart pizza with. Easy step-by-step, visual instructions to guide you to make the perfect pizza treat! Great for a snack, appetizer, tailgating or party of any kind. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food.
Pizza monkey bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F Spray a bundt pan with some cooking spray or you can use some butter. Just so that nothing sticks.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 quarters.
- Drizzle some olive oil, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, Mix with hands and add pepperoni,mozzarella cheese on top of the biscuit quarters and give everything a mix.
- Place biscuit quarters into the bundt pan and add extra cheese and pepperoni if needed..
- Add more cheese, and the reserved pepperoni.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until done, un cover the last 5 mins.
- Go around the sides and middle with a butter knife (I thought this was done but it felt a little doughy and I put it back in for 10 more mins, I forgot to set a timer… the last picture you can see where it raised more and that it was done.).
- Flip out onto severing tray. Quickly flip Back over, you don’t want the cheese to stick to the severing tray, and this will be hot… I just do it fast with my hands. (should look like this, you don’t want to sever it the other way).
- I have a small container that I put sauce in, that lucky fit right in the middle..
- Notes- I used my favorite spaghetti sauce for dipping. I make this and my pizza dip together a lot of times and instead of getting pizza sauce, I get my favorite spaghetti sauce and spilt it between both recipes..
Pizza Monkey Bread, a fun twist on traditional pepperoni pizza! Easy to make, this savory pull apart bread is made with refrigerated biscuit dough, cheese, and pepperoni all baked in a small baking dish. Pizza Monkey Bread has all the flavor of pizza in a fun, pull-apart bread form. It's layered with pizza sauce, lots of mini pepperoni slices, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Pizza Monkey Bread is perfect for when you don't have a lot of time to prepare a meal.