Soft & Chewy Pretzel. Soft definition is – pleasing or agreeable to the senses : bringing ease, comfort, or quiet. How to use soft in a sentence. Soft definition, yielding readily to touch or pressure; easily penetrated, divided, or changed in shape; not hard or stiff: a soft pillow.
What is Soft as a feeling? It's like love, but the kind of love that makes you simply. soft. You want to stay up with your someone, you want to simply cherish them. You can cook Soft & Chewy Pretzel using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft & Chewy Pretzel
- You need 1-1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of salt.
- It’s 1-1/4 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 package of yeast.
- You need 4-1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of oil divided.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of baking soda.
- You need 2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare of Coarse salt.
You feel bubbly and happy and safe. Well, Soft is also a texture, but people can be soft. If someone is soft, they make you safe. SOFT Information Join us for SOFTember – a full month of virtual programming from SOFT!
Soft & Chewy Pretzel instructions
- In a bowl, mix water, salt, and sugar until combined. Add yeast, and let rest 5 minutes until yeast starts to foam.
- Add flour and 2 tablespoons of oil, and mix thoroughly until a dough forms..
- Remove the dough and use the remaining oil to cover the bowl..
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and leave in a warm area till it douples in size..
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Cut dough into 8 pieces and roll them out into thin ropes, twisting the two ends to form a pretzel shape..
- Add baking soda to a large pot of water, and bring to a rolling boil. Boil each pretzel for 31 seconds per side.
- Transfer pretzels to a baking sheet, brush with egg wash, and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Enjoy!.
Please click here for more information. Follow us to keep updated on the latest SOFT news. Membership and Reference forms can now be submitted digitally. Please click here to access the forms. First, it's a soft-feel ball, which the NXT was not.