Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar).
You can have Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar)
- It’s 5 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh string beans, washed and tips removed.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dry white wine (or vermouth).
- It’s of Drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Garlic String Beans (wine/balsamic vinegar) step by step
- Heat olive oil up in a large pan over medium heat..
- Add the beans and lay them flat around the pan, all in the same direction. Sauté them for 3 minutes by rolling them over a few times, with a spoon or spatula, until they’re lightly brown..
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute. Add the wine and quickly cover the pan to allow the beans to steam cook, for 3 minutes. Check for desired tenderness..
- Remove the pan lid, drizzle with balsamic vinegar, and roll them over to coat..
- Place the beans in a bowl with the small amount of juices left or plate them without..