Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy.
You can have Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy
- Prepare 1 kg of Rohu /Rui Fish.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Kalonji / Nigella Seeds.
- It’s 2 of Dry Red chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 4-5 of Green Chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of Orange Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Prepare As needed of Mustard oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy step by step
- Clean the fish pieces and marinate them with the turmeric Powder & salt and keep them aside for 10 mins..
- Heat the oil in pan fry the fish pieces till golden on both sides.Transfer the fish in a plate and Keep aside..
- Add some oil in that pan then add kalonji (Nigella seeds) & dry chilli for tempering to the oil.When they starts splattering add ginger paste.Saute till raw smell goes off..
- Now add tomato paste and all dry masala powders,salt to taste,some lukewarm water and cook for 3-4 minutes.When masala cooked well and raw smell goes off fully add more water (as required) to make fish gravy..
- When water starts to boil add those fried fish pieces.Cover it and cook for 10 minutes,add salt if required..
- Open the lid and lower the flame and add the orange juice and mix it well..
- Cover the lid again and cook for another 5-6 minutes on low flame..
- Don’t cook for longer time once you add the orange juice.Open the lid and add garam masala powder and green chilli. Give a quick mix and turn off the flame..
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 5-6 minutes.Now Rui komola is ready,serve it with white rice or Pulao..