Carne Picada Flatbed Street Tacos.
You can cook Carne Picada Flatbed Street Tacos using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carne Picada Flatbed Street Tacos
- It’s of Salsa Verde Sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 lb of Tomatillos.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 Cup of White Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1 of Lime (squeezed).
- You need 2 of Jalepenos (Stemmed, Swedes and chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s of Carne Picada Seasoning.
- It’s 1 lb of Carne Picada Steak.
- It’s 1/2 of Whole Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 Stalk of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s 4 of Limes (cut into 1/8 wedges).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Corona.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1 pkg of Street Corn Torillas.
Carne Picada Flatbed Street Tacos instructions
- Salsa: Remove papery husks from tomatillos and rinse well. Coat the bottom of a skillet with a little vegetable oil. Heat on high heat. Place the tomatillos in the pan and sear on one side, then flip over and brown on the other side. Remove from heat..
- Place the cooked tomatillos, lime juice, onions, garlic (if using), cilantro, chili peppers in a blender or food processor and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped and mixed. (I add in about 1/4 cup of Carolina Mustard BBQ sauce to an added kick) Cool in Refrigerator.
- Turn burners on high and heat skillet. Add 1.5 tablespoons of butter and let it melt evenly. Mix in the 1tbsp Fennel Seed and 1tbsp Ground Orange Peel. Mix until colored evenly..
- Add in Carne Picada, salt, and pepper into skillet and stir as needed until nicely cooked (best at medium rare). Add Corona, half lime lime juice (squeezed) and remaining seasonings to meat and stir until well mixed. bring to a low heat. (Simmer when serving)..
- Dice onion and cilantro leaves. Cut up remaining limes into 1/8 portions..
- In a hot pan, heat up tortillas for about 30-45sec each side for a very light crisp..
- Serving: Place three sets tortillas on a plate. Add Carne Picada, then cilantro, onion, and then salsa Verde drizzled to taste. Apply 1-3 lime slices to plate. Serve!.