Onion Garlic Red potatoes.
You can cook Onion Garlic Red potatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion Garlic Red potatoes
- It’s 3 of Red potatoes cut into small to medium sized pieces.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need 2 of cloves garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fresh or dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s tsp of salt.
- Prepare tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of (optional) sprinkle shredded romano cheese on the top of cooked red potatoes.
Onion Garlic Red potatoes instructions
- First wash and cut potatoes..
- Next in a pan, mix potatoes and your 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, coating the potatoes evenly. Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Now, add salt, pepper,onion powder, minced garlic, and parsley. Mix potatoes with a spoon or fork so all ingredients are dispersed evenly throughout..
- Next, put potatoes in the oven for 20-25 minutes until tender and lightly browned. Your potatoes are now done! Make as a side with chicken, steak, pork, or just by themselves! Enjoy!.