EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoy this delicious, easy to make, orange chicken and fried rice recipe! S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce.
Try our healthy and easy chicken fried rice recipe with orange. See a full list of ingredients and follow our step by step guide to prepare this meal. Transfer to a cooling rack and repeat with. You can have EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- Prepare of for the chicken:.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Panda Express orange sauce.
- You need of For the rice:.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cups of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- Prepare 1/3 of purple onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots diced fine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
Lemongrass Chicken Fried Rice Recipe & Video. If you follow my recipe and directions, you won't miss the deep fry chicken or chicken thighs, just trust me! Honestly, I like this healthy orange chicken better than from panda express or any other Chinese take out restaurants. I combined the Orange Chicken with fried rice and it was amazing!
EASY orange chicken and fried rice instructions
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
I mixed some carrots, peas, egg and soy sauce with the cooked rice and let it fry for a while. Make sure you time it right because otherwise the Orange sauce will get too thick and it won't be as good! This Chinese Orange Chicken is made with crispy fried chicken coated in a sticky orange chicken sauce. Just like Panda Express but better! Fortunately, it's fairly easy to make homemade orange chicken without the restaurant price tag, plus there are fewer calories than the Panda Express version.