Super crispy onion rings. One of my all time favorite fast foods are onions rings. I am, however, fairly fussy in terms of how they are made and how they taste. Quick And Easy Recipe By Cook With MK Please Subscribe For More Videos.
This recipe for onion rings is so easy and so amazingly crispy, you can now make up for all those years of deep-fried denial by making these at home. Onions rings are one of my all time favourites, especially when they are super crispy. On the other hand, I'm picky in terms of how they are made and how they taste. You can cook Super crispy onion rings using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super crispy onion rings
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 300 ml of regular flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of smoked paprika powder.
- You need 1 of italian seasoning (optional).
- It’s 1 of breadcrumbs, regular or panko.
- It’s 1 of oil to fry in.
In my opinion, they need to be super crispy, have some spice, and heat. Many onion rings I have had just do not come up to these. Making onion rings at home is SUPER easy. It's much more fool-proof than when I made sweet potato fries (<-Even though I eventually found a way!).
Super crispy onion rings instructions
- Slice onion rings from your onion. Do not make them thicker than 1cmm/1in..
- Separate them carefully so you have your actual rings..
- Dip them in flour and put them aside..
- Season the remaining flour with your spices and mix..
- Beat your egg then pour it into the flour..
- Pour in the milk. Mix until you have a smooth batter with no lumps..
- Put your breadcrumbs in a bowl or something similar..
- Dip your floured onion rings in the batter and then the breadcrumbs. Make sure you coat as much of them as you can..
- Fry them at 180°F celsius/355F for about 3 minutes. You will have to flip them over so they fry evenly. When they are crisp and golden on both sides, they are ready!.
I've been munching on a lot of onion rings lately and I blame it entirely on my girlfriend. Well…I do take some blame too, but they really are delicious. Homemade onion rings are so good, especially when you make them in an air fryer. Less oil does not mean less crispy. You can even make them spicy too.