Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream.
You can have Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream
- Prepare 250 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 200 g of dark compound chocolate.
- You need 80 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 64 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 180 g of sugar.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of orange extract.
- You need of Cream.
- Prepare 250 g of mascarpone.
- It’s 35 g of confectioners sugar.
Orange Brownie with Mascarpone Cream instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius..
- Melt the butter and the chocolate in a double boiler (boil some water in a large pan, put another heat proof bowl on top to melt the ingredients). You can save your time by melting them in microwave but the final texture won’t come out as smooth..
- Sift and mix the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture. Add the dry ingredients a spoon at a time to make sure there’s no lump.
- Add the eggs and orange extract. Mix well until you get the silky texture.
- Line and grease a 20×20 cm baking pan with parchment paper, butter, and some flour. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool the brownie on a wire rack while preparing the cream.
- Mix the mascarpone and the sugar with a plastic spatula until well incorporated.
- Once the brownie is cooled down, cut the outer layer of the brownie to create a nice even layer.
- Cut the brownie in half. Smear the cream on top of one part.
- Stack the other part of the brownie and dust with a spoonful of confectioners sugar.
- The perfect way to enjoy the brownie is pairing it with a cup of black coffee.