Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions. Toasted Turkey Cranberry Arugula Sandwich Turkey Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Pickled Onions Curried Turkey Soup (with Leftover Turkey) Leftovers are arguably the best part of Thanksgiving. Put off your Post-Turkey Day detox for one more day and indulge with some of our most mouthwatering turkey sandwiches. Hot Turkey Sandwiches with Sherry Gravy.
Who doesn't love a good sandwich stuffed with the leftover turkey from your Christmas table? Whether it's toasted and stuffed with cheese (hello, leftover cheeseboard!), topped with a healthy avocado salad or even made using a croissant. Turn it into this delicious Leftover Turkey Jambalaya. You can have Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions
- Prepare of spicy onions.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gochujang paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of sandwich.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of chopped leftover turkey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 medium of vine ripened tomato.
- You need 8 slice of dill pickle chips.
- You need 2 large of potato bread buns.
Add remaining oil to the grease in the Dutch oven. Came here for the spicy crab mac and cheese recipe. Baked turkey sandwiches are delicious and savory, made with sliced leftover meat, an onion-mustard spread, and Swiss cheese. All we need in this life is French bread smothered in homemade pesto.
Leftover turkey sandwiches with spicy onions step by step
- Fry onions in butter 4 minutes add gochujang paste stir it in well.
- Let saute for 7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Take the turkey put into a pan with melted butter to fry salt and add garlic fry the turkey till it heated I got mine just a bit crunchy.
- To the buns add mayonnaise pickles tomatoes turkey and then spicy onions.
- Got the gochujang paste at Asian market.
This particular turkey salad recipe combines all the traditional "flavors" of Thanksgiving: celery, onion, pecans and dried cranberries. With a glass of cold milk, Leftover Turkey Salad Toasted Sandwiches are another way to stretch the Thanksgiving holiday beyond Thanksgiving Day. This grilled turkey sandwich combines the heat of pepperjack cheese and the sweetness of strawberry preserves for a quick and tasty lunch. I used light pepperjack cheese and low sugar Smucker's strawberry spreserves. I'll definitely have to remember this one for leftover Thanksgiving turkey!