Grilled Steak Salad with Tomatoes and Avocado. To prepare salad, combine cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, and onion in a large bowl. Combine cilantro and the remaining ingredients. In a large serving bowl, toss together the tomatoes, avocados and red onion.
Seared Steaks with Tomato Salad and. Give me all the grilled corn, tomato and avocado and drench it in a good shower of chimichurri. I am such a huge chimichurri fan. You can have Grilled Steak Salad with Tomatoes and Avocado using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak Salad with Tomatoes and Avocado
- You need 1-1/2 lb of beef top sirloin steak, 1-1/4 in thick.
- It’s 1 t of evoo.
- It’s 3 tsp of creole seasoning.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of white kidney beans or cannelloni beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 3 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1/4 c of fresh cilantro, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of grated lemon peel.
- Prepare 2 T of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed.
Grilled Portobello "Steak" Salad with Avocado and Lime… a hearty satisfying meal that is vegan and gluten-free! Meaty and hearty, it's hard to believe this Grilled Portobello Steak Salad with avocado and lime, grilled sweet onions, grilled corn, vine-ripened tomatoes and cilantro is completely vegan. Serve with the avocado sauce, tomato salad and tortillas for wrapping, if desired. Marinated and grilled Skirt Steak is placed atop a bed of veggies and drizzled with avocado dressing.
Grilled Steak Salad with Tomatoes and Avocado instructions
- Rub both sides of steak with oil; sprinkle with seasoning. Grill covered over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-8 min. on each side or until desired doneness. Let stand 5 min..
- In large bowl, combine tomatoes, beans, onion, cilantro, lemon peel and juice and salt. Gently stir in avocado..
- Slice steak and serve with bean mixture..
Arrange salad greens on serving platter. Top with tomatoes, onion, olives and steak slices. Grilled Corn Salad with Tomato and Avocado. When fresh corn and tomatoes are at their summer best, this easy salad with creamy avocados that's simply dressed with a hint of Mexican jalapeño, lime juice, and garlic, is a healthy recipe that's sure to become the star side dish of. This Grilled Chicken with Tomato Avocado Salad uses homemade buttermilk dressing to balance the heat.