Orange Creamsicle Cake. This easy Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is a wonderful addition to all your summer parties! A lovely vanilla cake that is bursting with orange flavor and topped with a fluffy orange and vanilla frosting. Orange creamsicle cake that will take you back to your childhood.
Please tell me you'll make this orange creamsicle cake sometime this summer. This is by far one of the best cake recipes. Keywords: ice cream cake recipe, orange creamsicle cake, orange creamsicle, orange dessert Orange creamsicle pops were always a favorite treat of mine. You can have Orange Creamsicle Cake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Creamsicle Cake
- You need 2 cups of AP flour sifted.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 stick of butter room temp.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1.5 tbs of orange zest.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- You need 3 sticks of butter.
- You need 3 tbs of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2-4 cups of powdered sugar (to your liking).
What clever inspiration for a cake! Between the "melting" orange creamsicle cake pops and the shiny mirror glaze drip, this cake feels so playful. It just screams summer to me! I grew up eating orange creamsicles each summer and am a.
Orange Creamsicle Cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350 spray and line pan.
- I used small 7 inch pans. Please double recipe for larger pans.
- Whisk your dry ingredients set aside.
- In a mixer mix sugar butter zest until fluffy and combined.
- Add eggs 1 at a time then add vanilla.
- Now add buttermilk and flour alternating a little at a time. Ending with flour mix until just combined.
- Add to 2 separate pans divide evenly and bake 23-25 mins..
- Combine frosting ingredients using room temp butter, be sure to frost a cool cake and enjoy cake at Room temperature.
Our DELICIOUS homemade Orange Dreamsicle Cake Recipe is perfect for summer! It is moist, flavorful, and works well for cupcakes too! Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is the perfect dessert for warm days. This cool, creamy and delicious orange cake will not last long when you share it at parties or picnics this year. A nostalgic flavor combination perfect for summer BBQ's and birthdays.