White Chicken Chili.
You can have White Chicken Chili using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili
- You need 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 small of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of 14.5 ounce cans chicken broth.
- You need 4 oz of Green chilies.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 8 oz of Neuchatel cheese (light cream cheese), cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 2 of 15 ounce cans cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 of Monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 1 of tortilla chips (optional).
White Chicken Chili step by step
- Heat olive oil in soup pot and saute chicken and onions until chicken is no longer pink. add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds longer..
- Add chicken broth, green chilies, cumin, paprika, oregano, coriander, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste. Bring mixture to boil and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add Neuchatel cheese and stir until nearly melted..
- Meanwhile, puree 3/4 can of beans with 1/4 cup of soup broth. Add puree, remaining beans and corn to soup. simmer for about 15 minutes longer. Top off soup with lime juice..
- serve soup with cilantro, monterrey cheese and chips if desired..