You can have Breaded Ravioli using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breaded Ravioli
- It’s 1 packages of cheese or meat ravioli.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Plain Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Flour-way less than the breadcrumbs.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
Breaded Ravioli instructions
- I used refrigerated ravioli, so if frozen this may turn out differently..
- Blanch lightly 1-2 min in simmering water, just to soften pasta. Dry off.
- Bread ravioli by dipping in egg, shaking off, and dipping in breadcrumb/flour mixture..
- Heat vegetable oil in pan until breading sizzles when dropped in..
- Fry quickly in hot vegetable oil until golden brown. Don't let the ravioli fry too long or they could pop..
- Remove to cookie cooling rack over a sheet pan and loosely cover with foil until serving.
- Serve with whatever sauce you choose (or none).